Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (17M) told my parents just to get a divorce and moved in with my friend and they are both trying to get me back but I don't want to.

My parents have been married for over 30 years now, I am 17 and their only kid after their first died a couple months after being born. about 10 years later they had me and I guess I was the marriage fixer baby. How I know all of this? They fucking told me, Its kinda messed up but whatever. For about the past 6 years when I was 11 the whole house has been tense as hell with them constantly fighting and yelling. It got to the point where I hated coming home and would try and stay out as late as possible, I never acted out cause I am a quiet kid but I would only come home for dinner and to go to bed. They went to marriage counseling and I guess its not working. Honestly now I have no idea why they are still together at this point. When I was 15 I realized that in 3 years I move out and I don't care what happens to their relationship cause I won't have to deal with any of it.

Everything came to ahead last week when they were screaming at each other like they always do and I just had enough 6 years of this bottles up came out and I straight up said "Jesus christ you guys fight this much just get a fucking divorce I'm tired of hearing this shit, you guys have made me count the days till I can move out". I know me talking to them like that was bad but for the past 6 years having to hear them hurl vile insults and stuff at each other I just had enough. I packed my bags and drove up to my buddies house who's letting me stay there for as long as I need. My parents have tried to call me and my mom has called me a disrespectful brat but I am not going back down there. I feel bad for what I said but I don't regret it.

Was this the wrong move? I don't want to move back in or apologize but.....IDK what I want.

TL;DR:I told my parents to just get a divorce after I have had to endure years of them fighting



Submitted December 28, 2019 at 12:15PM by Trash_AC https://ift.tt/366b45J
I (17M) told my parents just to get a divorce and moved in with my friend and they are both trying to get me back but I don't want to. I (17M) told my parents just to get a divorce and moved in with my friend and they are both trying to get me back but I don't want to. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.