Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [23 M] asked my friend [23 F] out but she turned me down, I found a girl I like and now my friend changed her mind.

I don't know what to do because I have never been in a situation like this before. Me and my friend have been friends for 4 years and have grown close over the years, she's been a really good friend and I always had some feelings for her but never said anything.

I built up the courage to ask her out but she only saw us as friends so I felt a little hurt but understood. 3 months have gone by and I met a new girl, she's from mexico and has only been in the US for 2 years and we both started talking to each other.

I asked her out and she said yes, I'm pretty excited about it, I told my friend and she seemed excited for me until yesterday. She sent me a long text saying she was wrong for turning me down and that she wanted to give me a chance.

She doesn't want me to see the other girl and even went as far as to say she might be using me. I feel a little confused now and I don't know why she decided to tell me this now. Advice?

TL;Dr:::: I asked my friend out and she turned me down, I asked out another girl and now my friend wants to give me a chance.



Submitted December 27, 2019 at 10:49AM by Lazy_Grade https://ift.tt/2SvEtSM
I [23 M] asked my friend [23 F] out but she turned me down, I found a girl I like and now my friend changed her mind. I [23 M] asked my friend [23 F] out but she turned me down, I found a girl I like and now my friend changed her mind. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.