Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I [26F] tell the guy I've been dating [30M] that I'm a virgin?

So, I've been dating this guy for 8 months. Things are progressing really slowly but really well. He just recently asked me to be his girlfriend, and make things more exclusive and serious. I said yes.

This is my second time dating anyone. I've only ever kissed someone. I'm still a virgin but I want to change that with this guy. I feel embarrassed to tell him and I'm not really sure how to bring it up. I'm worried that he's going to get freaked out or weirded out by me and that I'm going to ruin this.

We are going skiing for a weekend and he already booked our hotel room, so I feel like this is the weekend it's going to happen. I'm really excited but really nervous. How do I tell him?

TL;DR the guy I'm seeing doesn't know I'm a virgin and I don't know how to tell him.



Submitted December 27, 2019 at 06:47PM by germanionics https://ift.tt/364GoBL
How do I [26F] tell the guy I've been dating [30M] that I'm a virgin? How do I [26F] tell the guy I've been dating [30M] that I'm a virgin? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.