Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Im getting married in a month, but I'm having second thoughts.

My fiancee and I have been together since we were 18 (were now 25) and we decided to get married. But lately I've been thinking we may not be right for each other and that we just got comfortable. We want different things in life. We've been fighting a lot lately. But, the big problem is that I need to help somebody and he always needs help. He's been depressed pretty much his whole life, but I thought it would get better (it hasnt.) This summer I got fired from my job and it destroyed me and I finally needed him, but he couldn't handle that. He was jobless and decided to have what he termed a quarter life crisis. And now I realize that our dynamic may be bad. He's also kind of an ass. And most people dont really him. But, I love him and he can be kind and he's so smart. Also if we did break up i think it would destroy him. We have plans to maybe move to another country and start a better life, so there is hope thatll get better and hes my best friend and the one i love talking to the most. Am I having normal prewedding jitters or realizing I'm about to make a huge mistake?

Tldr: I can't figure out if I'm having normal prewedding worries or if I finally realized were not good for each other.



Submitted December 26, 2019 at 06:43PM by EitherInstruction8 https://ift.tt/2Zrducx
Im getting married in a month, but I'm having second thoughts. Im getting married in a month, but I'm having second thoughts. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.