Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (26F) need to break up with my boyfriend (28M) of four years and I need to do it soon

Edit: Thank you for your kind replies. I do not live in the States (European country) so I can't use the resources you've given me. But I thank you anyway. Someone asked me why did I get back together with him. That's a very good question. I felt so lost, I didn't know what to do, he was gonna kick me out and I had no one. I felt so lonely and when I tried to talk to my friends, they brushed me off and wished me good luck. I know it was a mistake and I was so stupid.

My boyfriend also has issues with alcohol. He's a borderline alcoholic but will get angry if I try to talk about it. I've stopped trying.

This is a bit of an update. I posted here earlier and explained some things about my relationship. Here's a bit of a rundown:

- I have a history of an abusive childhood and past relationships

- We live together, boyfriend doesn't do housework at all. Says he's not interested in doing it and it's "useless". At the moment he's working but there was a period of time where he wasn't and I was working. I had to work AND do all the chores.

- We have a dog but he doesn't want to take care of it. He doesn't want to walk her unless he absolutely has to (if I'm not here). And if I DO want to visit family etc. I literally have to beg him to take care of her. And we bought her together.

- He's constantly guilt-tripping me if I don't want to sleep with him. I understand he's frustrated, but his behaviour is making me anxious and awful. I'm an asexual but to his defence, I only came to terms with this about a year ago.

- We live in an apartment that's owned by him. He has threatened to kick me out before. I know he will kick me out when I break up with him. I have no friends because I was an idiot and slowly isolated myself because of his jealousy.

- I'm worried about how can I get my stuff out of here. I have bought 90% of everything we own, I'm a student and can't afford to replace everything. I already need to save up money for deposit advance, movers and everything.

- We broke up once, but I begged him to take me back because I was mentally in a bad place. I had no place to go to and no one to help me with the moving (I have no car or license) and the loneliness felt crushing.

- I had an emotional affair a little while back and I feel absolutely terrible. That has turned into more of a friendship now, so it's over.

I need to break up with him soon. This weekend preferably. I just don't know what I'm gonna do afterwards. I fear I end up getting back together with him, because even if he doesn't kick me out he won't leave until I get my affairs in order (his parents live close-by, he has multiple friends here while I have none) and will make life excruciatingly hard for me. That's kind of what happened last time.

TLDR; I need to end a long relationship but I'm seriously stuck with this situation. I can't go anywhere because we have a dog and I can't leave the dog with him because he won't take care of her and might hurt her if I'm not there. I'm so lost, I don't know what to do. I have even considered killing myself because that would be easier than dealing with this.



Submitted December 26, 2019 at 02:19PM by Plenty-Seaworthiness https://ift.tt/39gp4Mb
I (26F) need to break up with my boyfriend (28M) of four years and I need to do it soon I (26F) need to break up with my boyfriend (28M) of four years and I need to do it soon Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.