Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (30 F) am not happy with my relationship anymore with (M 27).

This is a throwaway account.

Background: My bf (27 M) of 4 years has been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder. This is of course happening with during my new job which i'm scared of losing. I also leave for training in the next few weeks for 3 months.

My SO is having a bi-polar episode since the 20th of Dec.and I am very much sleep deprived among other things.

 I tried my best with his family but I feel like its never good enough. My family is rather toxic and I barely speak to anyone. Thus it's made me not as social as is demanded of me.

He is very family oriented and I am not. So I spent the minimum time I could stand with his family.  I skipped out on Christmas eve and spent a few hours today  with his family feeling their judgementalness. I ate dinner and as politely as I could excused myself.

I am tired of putting on a brave face. I am tired of straining myself. He is a good person but I fear since his parents are becoming more involved because his mental illness , it makes it hard to feel like i'm in a relationship anymore.

I feel like I'm at a loss of what to do.

I feel like a failure and i'm tired of not putting myself first. I have never told him (when he's in a stable phase) he couldn't have contact with his family or anything of the like. Yet, I feel like they think I'm controlling or something worse. They seems as if they are being supportive but I don't feel like I am. I feel like i'm just a tolerate babysitter for their son.

Questioning: Either way, I'm wondering if I should break up with him in the coming weeks.

TL;DR: Boyfriend diagnosed with Bipolar and is having an episode. Its causing stress on me and i'm wanting to call a quits when he's able to deal with everything. Worried that his family hates me and not as caring as they claim they are.



Submitted December 25, 2019 at 05:42PM by Outside-Document https://ift.tt/2PTXg8C
I (30 F) am not happy with my relationship anymore with (M 27). I (30 F) am not happy with my relationship anymore with (M 27). Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.