Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I(M36) have told my SO(F37) that I will end the relationship if she goes on vacation with her ex

My partner of 2 years has a kind of 'tradition' where she and 2 of her male friends go on holiday together once a year. They went to Lebanon last year and Cuba the year before.

The problem I have is that one of the guys is her ex.

I feel that I am very easygoing and understanding in many ways, I in fact have a couple of exes that I keep in touch with and meet for a catch up now and then.

I have never had a problem with her hanging out with this guy, they often go out to parties and she will even go to his house to hang out for the evening.

I fully trust my SO and do not believe she will cheat on me.

BUT

I feel I need to draw the line somewhere, and this is where it feels right for me.

I would never try to control the behaviour of an SO, and I have made it very clear that I will not try to influence her decision other than telling her my feelings. Call this emotional blackmail if you will, but I think she has the right to know in advance, the consequences of actions she may choose to take.

Am I justified in presenting this ultimatum or should I be more compromising? I feel that I am already permissive of many thing that lots of people would have a huge problem with.

I will accept her decision either way.

TLDR - Am I the asshole for breaking up if my SO goes on holiday with her ex?



Submitted December 27, 2019 at 11:14AM by barnaby9999 https://ift.tt/2StoVip
I(M36) have told my SO(F37) that I will end the relationship if she goes on vacation with her ex I(M36) have told my SO(F37) that I will end the relationship if she goes on vacation with her ex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.