Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (17M) got my step siblings (18F 17M 16F and 12F) nothing for christmas and my mom is sad that I didn't.

Me and my step siblings aren't close at all, I still hate the whole thing about my parents divorce and they didn't help with teasing me how "I'm the reason they got a divorce" and how "even tho our mom is dead at least she never stopped loving us like your dad did". While they don't say it anymore that shit cut deep and I have pushed myself away from them as much as humanly possible. My mom and step dad had a baby when I was 7 (2 years after we all moved in together). My step siblings pushed her to the side too saying stuff like "only real siblings day" or "full blood siblings only" shit like that. So naturally she gravitated towards me cause of it, and I love being a big brother to her. I have given them all christmas gifts but this year I decided to get them nothing, I got my half sister a nice necklace that she wanted while I got nothing for my step siblings.

They didn't seem to care or mind, I didn't get a gift from anyone but I wasn't expecting anything after I told them not go get me anything. When I was in my room my mom comes in saying how its "rude I got my siblings nothing" (I got my mom a nice bottle of perfume she uses). I didn't apologize I just said "if I was supposed to get them something I guess they should have gotten me something too huh?" She went quiet cause she knew I was right and just said that she wishes I gave them more of a shot then walked out of my room.

I don't really care about giving them a shot but was me not getting them a gift a bad move? Please don't give me advice on how to fix any relationship with them cause I don't care. I move out next year and ill probably never see them again.

TL;DR:I didn't get my step siblings anything for christmas but I got my half sister something, and my mom is sad I didn't.



Submitted December 29, 2019 at 02:59PM by Step_fam_TA https://ift.tt/2F4KWw3
I (17M) got my step siblings (18F 17M 16F and 12F) nothing for christmas and my mom is sad that I didn't. I (17M) got my step siblings (18F 17M 16F and 12F) nothing for christmas and my mom is sad that I didn't. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.