Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’ve lost 50 lbs. and I’m actually attracting girls for the first time in my life. Need advice on handling the nerves. M27

So earlier this year I got out of a 4 year relationship.

The breakup wore me out in all forms. During the relationship I gained so much weight, lost close connections, forgot how to talk to strangers, etc. I made a promise to myself that I was getting into a better state of mind both physically and mentally. I am 5’8 and was 210 LBS. It was bad. Daily task were difficult at certain time.

I lost 50 pounds and I feel amazing. The intention was to never get in shape for anyone else but myself. But I guess the attention was a byproduct.

I went out for the first time in months and I had a women willingly talk and even tried getting me a drink. I didn’t know how to react. It was awkward and I sorta blew it because my nerves got to me. This attention is new to me and I need some advice on how to handle it.

TL; DR: Lost weight, now I’m getting attention. How do I handle the nerves?



Submitted December 29, 2019 at 03:08PM by tvl92 https://ift.tt/37qjqFv
I’ve lost 50 lbs. and I’m actually attracting girls for the first time in my life. Need advice on handling the nerves. M27 I’ve lost 50 lbs. and I’m actually attracting girls for the first time in my life. Need advice on handling the nerves. M27 Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.