Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (21F) and my twin sister (21F) wrestle a lot and my BF (22M) is worried by it

Me and my sister are identical twins,we both graduated from college (different degrees) and are really close. She is one of my closest friends and we get along great. We don't live together but we spend a lot of time in each other's houses and just hanging out. We are both dating and they are friends and have kinda came to terms that this is what happens when you date one of us. So me and my sister are REALLY competitive I blame our older brother (5 years older) for using us as WWE dummies. We started to use wrestling and light tussling to solve our problems growing up and it really helped get anger and frustration out and really made us bond. Tho our brother grew out of all that we never did. Our competitive nature around each other is all in good fun and no one has hurt feelings afterwards.

This issue came up when me, her, and our BFs were at my place. We were watching the old 1969 rudolph christmas movie when my sister threw popcorn at me. I jokingly asked if she wanted to go? We started wrestling around on the floor and it got pretty heated. The laughing kinda stopped and we were both trying to win, I was able to pin her and make her tap and we made up. They didn't stay much longer cause she had something to do with her friends or something.

Once they left my BF asked me why me and my sister tussle so much. I explained it to him and he asked me if I could stop. I asked him why and said he gets worried when we do it and it makes him uncomfortable seeing me and her go at it like that. I will admit it does get heated and its almost like MMA without punches or kicks. I promised to try and not do it in front of him but that its our bonding thing and were not gonna just stop doing it. His reasoning is that he is worried we are gonna get hurt, and or stop talking cause of hurt feelings. We have never hurt each other doing this other than like one time as teens and we've done this since we were 6. While as kids sometimes there were hurt feelings and wed go an hour or 2 without talking now of days nothing like that happens.

Should I just stop doing it? I promised not to do it in front of him but idk its a fun bonding thing we've done since we were kids and I don't really want it to stop. So my options I guess are to either not do it in front of him but keep it going or just flat out stop. What are some advice on to go about this?

TL;DR:Me and my sister wrestle a lot and my BF is worried about it



Submitted December 03, 2019 at 05:05PM by wrestle_sisAITA https://ift.tt/384F43h
Me (21F) and my twin sister (21F) wrestle a lot and my BF (22M) is worried by it Me (21F) and my twin sister (21F) wrestle a lot and my BF (22M) is worried by it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.