Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (F21) don’t know if I should wait to tell my best friend (F21) she is being cheated on.

My best friend “Mel” has been dating her boyfriend “Jack” for about 5 months and really likes him. It is super fast but she’s talked to me about how she can see herself marrying him, she loves him so much, etc. Two days ago our other best friend “Sam” received an Instagram message from Jack’s ex girlfriend basically informing us that they have been sleeping together for over a month and she thought Mel deserved to know. She included screenshots and time stamps and we have no doubt that she’s telling the truth. In the conversations he threatens her if she brings up telling Mel and these screenshots basically confirm that he’s a manipulative lying cheater. Obviously as Mel’s best friends Sam and I need to tell her but here’s the issue. We’re in our final year of university and are in the middle of final exams for the semester. We found out on Friday night and we decided to tell her on Tuesday night (tonight) because in the time in between she was staying at her place at school so she wasn’t seeing him, and she had 3 exams on Monday/Tuesday and this way it did not interfere with those. However she has 6 days until her next exam after tonight and will be heading home so we decided to tell her before then. Now Sam has decided that the better option is to wait until her last exam to tell her so it doesn’t mess with her grades. However, this would mean that we knowingly allow her to spend an entire week with him, sleeping with him, etc with her having no idea about any of this. I absolutely think we need to tell her before she goes home and sees him but Sam disagrees and we don’t know what to do. I should also mention that her parents are currently away on vacation so it is not an option for them to tell her, and she will only have her brother at home for this week. Any advice is appreciated. I don’t want to potentially jeopardize her future with exams but I also think we become part of the problem if we don’t tell her now.

TLDR: my best friends boyfriend has been cheating on her for over a month with his ex and I’ve found out, but she has final exams so I don’t know if I should wait to tell her



Submitted December 03, 2019 at 12:21PM by adkfa https://ift.tt/2OQKt68
I (F21) don’t know if I should wait to tell my best friend (F21) she is being cheated on. I (F21) don’t know if I should wait to tell my best friend (F21) she is being cheated on. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.