My girlfriend cheated on me 6 months ago and we broke up, I hooked up with a girl last night and somehow all those terrible feelings are coming back. [21M] [20F]
My girlfriend of two years really fucked me over. She cheated on me and broke my heart. I broke up with her and I was doing great. I was chilling with my friends more, working out more, and just bettering myself as a person. And then a friend of mine (who I’ve been into for a long ass time) wanted to meet up, she broke up with her boyfriend a while ago and wanted me to go to a party with her and hook up. We both got a little drunk, kissed a bunch of people, and then went back to her room and had sex.
I was trying to sleep on her couch in her dorm when I got the greatest feeling of emptiness and crippling depression I’ve ever felt in my life. It felt just like when I got cheated on, that absolute pain in the chest that makes you want to just give up and rot into nothing. I told her I was going home and I was crying hysterically outside her dorm at 3am waiting for my uber. I just didn’t get it. Isn’t this what I’m supposed to do? I thought I was moving on and growing, but my ex haunts me like a ghost.
I believed that I was ready but I guess I’m not. I barely even thought about her anymore, I swore I gave it enough time, but I don’t know when I’ll be ready to completely move on. I’m looking for some advice because I’m genuinely lost, how did you get over a bad break up?
TLDR: I can’t get over my ex even after months of feeling perfectly fine, once I had casual sex with a girl all those horrible feelings came rushing back.
Submitted September 20, 2019 at 11:36AM by fucking-loser666 https://ift.tt/2OhJUCD


No comments:
Post a Comment