Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30F) half-brother (45M) won't stop harassing and stalking me online.

He has mental health issues where he will literally imagine arguments with people.

He's started fights with many people before but last month I became the target.

It started when he sent me some (really long) anti-religion youtube videos and I said I wasn't interested. I was polite and told him I wasn't interested in watching videos about religion because it's not one of my interests and I don't have the time. He then fabricated a reality where I'm some super Christian and I keep arguing with him about how great God is. These exchanges he quotes in his messages to me or social media posts never happened.

We've never been terribly close but I felt bad after our mother died and offered to be someone he could talk to because he used to talk to her. He took advantage of that and would message me daily about things. I would reply kindly but it was getting hard because he is obsessive and would message in-depth about video games or things I knew nothing about. So I'd just tell him it was cool or something.

So once the harrasment started, I stopped replying completely. I've blocked him twice on Facebook, 4 times on Twitter and set my Twitter to receive no incoming messages, but he found me today on Steam and started messaging me there. He's sent our sister hundreds of messages about me and who knows who else.

His messages are weird. They look like he's been having a back and forth with me this entire time but I haven't spoken to him since I started blocking him weeks ago. He says I said things to him that were never said. I think he's scizophrenic or something.

I don't know what to do. I keep blocking and reporting him but he keeps finding ways to contact me. (Luckily I don't think he has my email address or phone number.)

Tl;DR My half brother has mental health issues and is imagining arguments with me and harassing me all over the internet for weeks.



Submitted April 01, 2019 at 07:14PM by cat-buttons https://ift.tt/2FR0KU8
My (30F) half-brother (45M) won't stop harassing and stalking me online. My (30F) half-brother (45M) won't stop harassing and stalking me online. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.