Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend of more than 4 years won’t buy me flowers.

My boyfriend (19M) and I (19F) have been together for more than 4 years, 5 in the summer. I’ve mentioned countless times that I would like to receive flowers. I bring it up at least 3 times a year but I have yet to receive any.

The closest he’s ever gotten to that is given me a single tiny wild flower. I don’t know if I’m asking for too much. Flowers don’t cost that much and I’m not asking for some grand bouquet. My friends have even mentioned to him that I would want flowers and yet still nothing.

He is sweet and caring but I just don’t understand why he wouldn’t just get me flowers? He knows how much it would mean to me. We’ve had countless arguments regarding it and I’ve cried multiple times. Each time I tell myself he’s just going to surprise me on my birthday or anniversary or valentines but he doesn’t.

Is it my approach that’s wrong? I don’t know what to do. Aren’t buying flowers usually a very basic thing that guys do in relationships? I believe it’s never going to happen and I want to know how to put this need of mine aside/ get over it.

Tl;dr- boyfriend of almost 5 years won’t get me flowers even though he knows it means a lot to me.



Submitted February 09, 2021 at 03:11AM by djcarmel https://ift.tt/3tKzdLo
Boyfriend of more than 4 years won’t buy me flowers. Boyfriend of more than 4 years won’t buy me flowers. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 09, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.