Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (20F) mom read my journal and I am mortified. Now she hates my (19M) boyfriend

So basically one time when I was pissed at my boyfriend I started writing a ton of shit that wasn’t even true and a bunch of assumptions cause I was in such a bad mood (I kinda have anger issues). I have a journal and those pages were loose in it but the whole thing was put away in my purse. My mom has been super passive aggressive and stressing me out and she finally told me why today and I’m so embarrassed because I had so many personal things in there. I was told in therapy to keep a journal to help me but now I regret it. Now the worst part is my mom hates my boyfriend because of my anger and dumb shit I was saying. She lied and told me things “spilled” out of my purse and that was on the ground meanwhile my purse has been in the same spot for the longest time since I haven’t used it in a while and the journal was in a zipped compartment! I’m so embarrassed I just want to crawl in a whole. It’s already hard enough living with my mom cause she’s bipolar. She told me this today and I have been asleep all day trying to avoid it. Now I feel stupid for going off in my journal especially cause half the stuff I write isn’t even true and it’s just me being pissed. I don’t know how to fix this. Im so embarrassed and my trust has been broken. Has something like this ever happened to you?

Edit: this is also very strange but I would have dreams of my boyfriend doing things or saying things that I hated and would think they were real because my dreams are so vivid. (Ever since I started taking Prozac my dreams have become so realistic). I’d take my journal and write down these terrible things I dreamt of almost thinking they were true. Am I crazy? I feel like that’s not normal. It would feel real but I would know that they aren’t but now my mom has read these things probably thinking they really happened. This is a weird situation.

TLDR; my mom read my journal and I don’t know what to do. This all happened a year ago (the journal I haven’t written since) but my mom recently saw it.



Submitted April 01, 2019 at 07:26PM by misosoup888 https://ift.tt/2JXAz2e
My (20F) mom read my journal and I am mortified. Now she hates my (19M) boyfriend My (20F) mom read my journal and I am mortified. Now she hates my (19M) boyfriend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.