Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [25F] with my exbf [29 M] of a few months, got dumped because of my breasts

Throwaway because I'm embarrassed and don't want this to be associated with my main account.

I was born with a deformity called tuberous breast deformity. I have the most severe form in both breasts, you can look it up, but it's essentially I have no breasts/flat chest and very protruding nipples. I didn't realize anything was wrong until puberty, and then everything took a nose-dive since then. I have managed to keep this covered up by stuffing a small sports bra so I look somewhat normal, and by avoiding any low cut blouses. I've been extremely self-conscious and so I haven't had a lot of relationship experience until my ex, who was my first boyfriend.

We clicked instantaneously and he is so kind, smart, and funny. He have a lot of shared values. His friends are great too and he's met my friends and they all like him. We've been talking about meeting each other's parents soon. I think we were getting serious.

I've been intimate a few times with him, but I've always kept my shirt and bra on during and after when sleeping. I also told him that I didn't like my chest to be touched. He was always understanding, but understandably curious about it since he's never seen my chest.

Well over this weekend I decided to come clean about my breasts after hanging out at his place. I gave him a quick rundown and then took off my shirt and bra. He kind of had a shocked/disgusted look on his face and was speechless but he quickly hid it after. I guess I should have eased him into the information, but I wanted to get it over with as soon as possible before I chickened out. I left his place afterwards and since then he hasn't been texting me as much, until just now when he said that he just wasn't feeling it and that we would be better off parting ways.

I'm a huge crying mess. I know it's about my lack of breasts. He always mentioned that he wanted to play with them and that he likes that aspect of women. I think he is also upset that I've been deceiving him for all this time about the state of my chest. There is surgery to make my chest look normal but it's a cosmetic procedure and not covered by insurance since it's not causing any medical issues, so I would need at least $20k to get fixed, and it's not guaranteed to look 100% normal. I've researched it a lot and there's a lot of botched surgeries that make the person look horrible.

I don't know what I should do, should I beg him to date me again? Should I start seriously looking into the surgery? I have some money saved up but by the time I have enough I'll probably be in my mid 30s...and I still might not look normal.

TL;DR - Dumped because I essentially have no breasts. I don't know what I should do.



Submitted April 01, 2019 at 06:19PM by WeirdUnevenBoobs https://ift.tt/2I6Rn4v
Me [25F] with my exbf [29 M] of a few months, got dumped because of my breasts Me [25F] with my exbf [29 M] of a few months, got dumped because of my breasts Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.