Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Found out my GF (26/F) secretly thinks I'm (27/M) a dumbass.

I've been with my current gf for a little over 2 years now and everything's been going so well. I thought she was happy with our relationship and me because we discussed about marriage multiple times. We even made plans to get married after she completed law school.

However, I recently discovered (I manage to get access to one of her messaging apps and snooped around. Yes, I know I'm wrong for doing so and I feel horrible.) that she's been complaining that I'm an idiot and questions how many brain cells I have on multiple different occasions to her friends.

Yes, I know I'm not the smartest person academically, but I didn't think I was an idiot. No, I'm not a lawyer, doctor, or engineer - but does that automatically make me a dumbass? I work in the creative industry and I'm respected by my peers and I have a good job.

I really don't know what to do. I love this woman very much and I was planning to spend the rest of my life with her, but can I really be with someone who thinks I'm a complete moron? What even confuses me more is why is she even with me If she thinks I have “2 brain cells”?

TL;DR - My girlfriend of 2 years thinks I’m a complete idiot and I don’t know if I should still be with her.



Submitted April 01, 2019 at 11:02PM by throwaway9999648 https://ift.tt/2uGsrZN
Found out my GF (26/F) secretly thinks I'm (27/M) a dumbass. Found out my GF (26/F) secretly thinks I'm (27/M) a dumbass. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.