Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (30F) just found out the guy (35M) I'm dating slept with someone else. Help me stay strong in ending this.

I started dating this guy about 5 months ago. He was in the process of a separation, and I ignored all of my instincts that said "he's just on the rebound", "he can't be serious about things now", etc.

We got along so unbelievably well, we just "clicked" (as cliché as it sounds). Things were going strong, we've met each others friends. I've met his family. We've said we love each other. I went to go use my computer, he was still logged onto fb and a msg with a girl was open. They were making plans to see each other again this Sunday. I won't go into the details, but they've slept together..

I've since ended things, he's apologized profusely saying it will never happen again. I don't believe him, but how do I stay strong in this? It's fucking hard. I do love him. We had so many upcoming plans.

What do you guys do to get over someone?

TL;DR: ignored my instincts, was cheated on, now trying to stay strong in my decision of ending things.



Submitted April 04, 2019 at 04:26PM by TurtleHug http://bit.ly/2CYyCNg
I (30F) just found out the guy (35M) I'm dating slept with someone else. Help me stay strong in ending this. I (30F) just found out the guy (35M) I'm dating slept with someone else. Help me stay strong in ending this. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 05, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.