Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [58M] caught my neighbors [early 50s?] having sex and my wife [57F] won't stop asking about it

I have a bit of a strange problem I need help with. I live in a rural area and I like to walk my dog at night. One night I happened to stumble upon my neighbors having sex. They were on the front porch, but they probably didn't expect anyone to see them since the houses are so spaced out and surrounded by trees. It was also late like eleven. They didn't see me and I quietly turned back around. I ended up telling my wife about it the next morning over breakfast. Just in an offhanded "hey, guess what I saw!" kind of way. I didn't think she would make a big deal out of it or anything.

Boy was I wrong. It's been nearly a month and my wife is still talking about it. She asks questions such as "What position were they in," "How big was he" or "What did her breasts look like?" I told her I didn't know because I didn't stand around and watch them. But she keeps pushing me for details.

This is very out of character for my wife. She has always been a prude. She hates any kind of dirty talk even during sex. We actually haven't had frequent sex in years, but I tried to initiate it recently and she rejected me so I don't know what the end game of this curiosity is.

Why do you this she is obsessed with it? What should I do here? For the record, we've been married for 32 years.

TL;DR I accidentally saw my neighbors having sex. Told my wife about it offhand and she keeps asking about it.



Submitted April 04, 2019 at 10:09PM by OldManWithoutTheSea http://bit.ly/2WOPq0O
I [58M] caught my neighbors [early 50s?] having sex and my wife [57F] won't stop asking about it I [58M] caught my neighbors [early 50s?] having sex and my wife [57F] won't stop asking about it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 05, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.