Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [17F] adore my perfect boyfriend [18M] but find myself fantasizing about girls more than ever

My boyfriend is incredible. I’ve never had someone care for me like this. He spends every day with me. We’ve been together for about 4 months, although we’ve known each other for 2 years.

I was with a few of my friends and a girl I used to hook up with was mentioned. She asked about me and was heartbroken when she was told I had a boyfriend.

I’ve been thinking about her since then. I imagine having sex with her and kissing her.

Ever since then I have been thinking about girls more and more. I’m really confused about why I feel this way in an incredible relationship.

I went to go visit my friend in Ohio about 3 weeks ago. She’s straight, but seeing her again brought up unexplainable feelings. I am really insanely into her. Nothing would ever happen because she’s straight though.

With that being said I would NEVER EVER cheat on my boyfriend. EVER. which is why these feelings make me feel so guilty. He is amazing and I don’t want to loose him. I am very attracted to him, so I am positive that isn’t the problem.

TL;DR: in a relationship with my boyfriend, he’s amazing but I can’t stop thinking and wanting to be with girls. I know for a fact that I am bisexual though.



Submitted April 01, 2019 at 07:05PM by throwaway40187 https://ift.tt/2WEgfo8
I [17F] adore my perfect boyfriend [18M] but find myself fantasizing about girls more than ever I [17F] adore my perfect boyfriend [18M] but find myself fantasizing about girls more than ever Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.