Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (30f) deal with a moody/rude boss (60+F)

So today was a rough day. I’m a new employee and I’ve been at my current job for about a month. Tail end of my on the job training. Today I was set to shadow my colleague on a few of her appointments. I am scheduled to work until five, and I had a 4 o clock shadow session. That appointment did not show.

My colleague had a 4:30 appointment which was NOT on my calendar. And her appointment didn’t show up till 4:40ish.

Long story short I was finishing up some emails around that time and my director asked me why I was not shadowing, I mentioned I did not see that in my calendar and I’m heading out at 5.

No exaggeration here— in a rude tone she kept saying how it doesn’t matter if I’m supposed to leave as 5 I’m an exempt employee and I don’t have a set hourly work schedule, and she just berated me in my office about this.

I cried in my car because I’ve never had anyone talk to me like this. And I am a diligent and hard worker. I’ve been ahead if the training, I am proactive, I’ve already implemented a few things as well. She treats me like I’m a child and micromanages. I asked for a day off in a few weeks one day, and she asked me why i need it. I found this very intrusive and not needed.

TL:DR- I have a rude boss who talks to me disrespectfully and I do not know how to handle it.



Submitted April 01, 2019 at 10:01PM by tishtash1988 https://ift.tt/2CKfdzh
How do I (30f) deal with a moody/rude boss (60+F) How do I (30f) deal with a moody/rude boss (60+F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.