Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My brother-in-law’s twin brother [25M] wants to date me [22F]. Potentially weird?

My fraternal twin sister married this guy, lets say John, almost 2 years ago. John has an identical twin brother, Tom.

They are both in the military, except John is in the army and Tom is in the air force. Although they are identical twins, they are quite different in terms of personality. I first met Tom at a family gathering before the wedding, and periodically over the next few years.

I broke up with my long term boyfriend about 2 months ago. It was a mutual split due to conflicting schedules. I spent a lot of time with Tom recently because we’re living in the same city. Yesterday, he told me that he really liked me and says he wants to date me. I told him that I like him too (it’s true) but Idk if it will be awkward, considering our twin siblings are married to each other.

What do you think? I really like Tom but I don’t want things to be weird. Like 2 sets of twins dating each other sounds like something from a crappy TV show.

Thoughts?

TL;DR: Would it be weird to date my BIL’s twin?

EDIT: My sister is my FRATERNAL twin. We’re not identical.



Submitted October 31, 2018 at 04:06PM by totally-groovy https://ift.tt/2qmY73S
My brother-in-law’s twin brother [25M] wants to date me [22F]. Potentially weird? My brother-in-law’s twin brother [25M] wants to date me [22F]. Potentially weird? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.