Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

The guy [20M] I [19F] like saw me naked - and I’m worried it’s ruined my chances with him.

I went out a couple of nights ago, originally to the theatre and then for a couple of drinks afterwards. I ended up meeting a guy that I used to know, purely by chance, and the chemistry between us seemed pretty palpable. Plus he offered to buy some of my drinks, and his friends made him sit near me before he actually approached me, and were doing that elbow nudging thing guys do when in the company of a girl their friend likes.

We visited a couple of bars, and things got pretty out of hand alcohol-wise. We all ended up throwing up kind of drunk, which I’ve never been in my life, and I blacked out for a lot of the night (it really scared me to death, but thankfully this guy is very kind and took care of me and I trust that he wouldn’t have done anything bad to me).

Anyway, the next morning, I wake up on the floor of this guy’s friends living room, alongside the guy I like, who’s still wearing his clothes from the night before. I remembered getting up in the middle of the night to pee, and realising my clothes were wet, so I ended up sleeping naked.

We both woke up at about 7 am, and when he realised I was naked, he thought it was funny and went to fetch us an extra duvet so I wouldn’t be cold. I was still pretty drunk, so I was up and wandering around the room naked, answering a phone call from my mom and looking for my bag etc. I didn’t really notice if he was actually looking at me when I was doing this or not.

I often sleep naked, so I suppose in my drunken state I thought it was a good idea and I actually feel pretty bad for the guy. I feel like that’s some sort of sexual harassment, and if the tables were turned a girl would have every right to be upset about it.

Now I’m just worried that I’ve blown my chances by letting him see me like this. I think the main reason we didn’t hook up was because we were both too drunk to actually consent and know what we were doing. He kind of caressed the side of my hip over the bed sheets, which I assume meant he felt some sort of affection towards me, but that was all - and it’s just as well, because it would have been irresponsible to have sex in that condition.

But I’m worried that now that he’s seen me and slept beside me while I was nude, he’ll lose all interest in me. Like the whole ‘sex on the first date and he doesn’t call you’ cliche. Or worse, he’ll be totally turned off me by seeing my body in all it’s natural glory.

Are my worries justified? Men of Reddit, would this behavior totally turn you off a girl? He was pretty blackout at points too, so it wasn’t like I was the only messy one - we were all messy. But the fact that I remember what happened this morning, waking up naked, makes me think he’ll remember it too.

Edit - just to clarify, I texted him to say thanks for taking care of me, but I haven’t spoken to him since because I’m super busy at uni! So I don’t know if he’s lost interest - I’m just worried that he has.

Tl;dr - accidentally got incredibly drunk with the guy I like and his friends. I ended up sleeping on the floor of his friend’s living room, naked, and I’m worried he won’t be interested in me anymore.



Submitted October 31, 2018 at 03:19PM by throwthrowawayawaypp https://ift.tt/2AFaIpo
The guy [20M] I [19F] like saw me naked - and I’m worried it’s ruined my chances with him. The guy [20M] I [19F] like saw me naked - and I’m worried it’s ruined my chances with him. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.