Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Ex BF (30s) wont stop stalking my (20s) internet profiles. Today he called my work

TL;DR Do I call the police at this point or work on an injunction?

Context: We met at work. We dated half a year. It didn't work out. He constantly crossed boundaries, especially when it came to sex and physical contact. Accused me of cheating to boot. To the people I worked with.

It got messy, he didn't like I was getting on with my life even though we worked in the same company. HR got involved numerous times. I did not encourage any of this. I was just trying to get by. One of the first conversations I had with him when we first started dating was that this job meant a lot to me and that if we did split I hoped it would be amicable.

It was not. He left the company about 4 months ago.

I've put all my internet profiles on private. I go anonymous when I can. There are some profiles I just can't hide and I know he follows them still. He has even found me on here multiple times.

Today I got a call at work from Dell asking for me. I asked the switchboard to ask who it was. The guy was new so when asking who was calling he put me on conference instead of hold. And I heard him. My ex. Calling himself by a different name. I was transferred, I said hello, he hung up.

20 minutes later I get another call from Apple, again asking specifically for me. I asked who it was. Didn't recognise the name. Got transferred. He hung up as soon as I picked up. I asked my manager if he recognised either of the names. He didn't. Concerned he told me to turn off my phone.

We have call recording and records of the numbers. Neither were the ones we have from those companies.

So here's my thing. This ex. He checks the profiles he can everyday. Today just mustn't have been enough so he did something outrageously stupid and I'm just sick.

So do I call the police? I'm getting scared. We've been broken up twice as long as we were together. He described himself as "obsessed" with me when posting on here (and it was a doozy - fortunately deleted since) with a lot of other worrying language.

I'm scared and it's not stopping. It's been nearly 2 years since we split. I feel like there's nothing I can do. I ignore him, I block him, I don't let it get to me much. But to call me at work? I don't understand. He doesn't know where I live or my number (changed BECAUSE of him). But I still feel unsafe...

TL;DR Seriously do I call the police?



Submitted November 29, 2018 at 10:48AM by soIcanjustcallmyself https://ift.tt/2QpPzI9
Ex BF (30s) wont stop stalking my (20s) internet profiles. Today he called my work Ex BF (30s) wont stop stalking my (20s) internet profiles. Today he called my work Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.