Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [25m] am trying to leave my physically abusive [19f] girlfriend

Hey guys, I posted this in advice but didn't get any help.

I'm trying to leave my abusive girlfriend, but it's going to be difficult. She hit me for the last time I'll allow a couple days ago and I'm trying to get out. ( She hit me, scratched me, broke some of my things because I was trying to get away from her for the night )

The whole arguement started when we were going to the beach, she decided to bring our roommate along and they both took over complete control of the music and making fun of mine. When I said I'm uncomfortable and was going home she slapped me in the face and knocked my glasses off.

She will beat me if she catches wind I'm trying to leave, so I'm not sure how to go about it. I have a few things to take and I don't have a car ( her dad gave her a car and instead of buying one myself I gave her the money to fix up that one ) I'm so full of grief right now, it sucks to have to do this right before the holidays, so any love and support is really appreciated guys, thank you so much.

Tl;dr Girlfriend hit me over a stupid fight, trying to plan my escape and afraid of more abuse.



Submitted November 29, 2018 at 11:22AM by Reaver858 https://ift.tt/2P9zxhd
I [25m] am trying to leave my physically abusive [19f] girlfriend I [25m] am trying to leave my physically abusive [19f] girlfriend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.