Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Witnessed a good friend (32M) cheat on his (24F) girlfriend with another women in town (23F), I don't know what to do next.

My friend (32M) has been in a relationship with an old highschool friend of mine (24F) for 8 months and last Thursday I witnessed and overheard him sleeping with another girl in town. I respect my highschool friend (24F) so much and know her pretty well. I don't think she knows about the disloyalty and I am finding it really hard to stay silent. To make it more complicated we all work together at a craft brewery. Another friend of mine in town has also noticed our mutual friend (32M) acting questionably in terms of his loyalty. I feel gross towards him now, feels like I am seeing his personality in a new light. I want to confront him / tell my highscool frieind (24F) she is being played, but speaking up has the potential to blow up a friendship and a work dynamic. I feel like he (32M) doesn't deserve her, especially if he is going to sleep around.

How do I move forward? I think she (24F) needs to know the truth, yet I don't want to shatter the relationship single handedly.

TLDR: Witnessed my friend (32M) sleep with another women on a drunk night out last week. He is dating someone (24F) I have known and been friends with for a long time, I cant stay silent knowing she is being strung along. Plus we all work together...



Submitted November 28, 2018 at 02:08PM by MasewichDesign https://ift.tt/2r9eQIx
Witnessed a good friend (32M) cheat on his (24F) girlfriend with another women in town (23F), I don't know what to do next. Witnessed a good friend (32M) cheat on his (24F) girlfriend with another women in town (23F), I don't know what to do next. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.