Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My mother (F53) sent a picture of herself in a bikini to my boyfriend (M28) a day after our daughter was born.

So to begin with, my mother(F53) and I (F25) have a very complicated relationship. She was astranged from my 3 siblings and I for 6 years out of our childhood due to her alchoholism. While she was out of our lives, she remarried a very wealthy man and had 2 more kids while my dad struggled to feed us 4 kids. Eventually we all reached out and reconnected. My other siblings now live close to her and obviously reap the benefits of having a wealthy stepfather. I, the youngest, had a harder time reestablishing a relationship with her.

I acted out as a teenager and as a young adult. Struggled a little bit with drugs and alcohol and got myself arrested a few times. My mom (sober at this point) held my issues against me. And acted as though she never had a problem. We fought and had a lot of issues with each other and so on... Thankfully these last few years, I found a good job- where I met the man of my dreams, and settled down and had a baby!

Anyway, my mom and I had just got to a level of forgiveness while I was pregnant. Things were good. But on Thanksgiving my boyfriend let slip while we were at my father's house that my mom had sent him an inappropriate selfie in a bikini a day after my daughter was born... well he said "weird" selfie. And that he deleted it because it had made him feel uncomfortable. First of all, My mother doesn't look like most 53 year old women. She looks great. Thin and toned with big fake tits and botox in her face (benefits of being rich). And she knows she looks great... As my boyfriend saw me start to get upset he quickly said it was "weird but not inappropriate". This is confusing to me. If it was weird, how was it not inappropriate, and if not why did he delete it and how did it make him feel uncomfortable? I think he is trying to protect me because in fact, it was inappropriate. I don't blame him for not telling me right away. I gained a ton of weight while I was pregnant and my confidence took a hit.

So I basically jumped the gun (like I always do) and fired a text at her that said "I'd prefer if you didn't contact me or my family" and quickly blocked her before she replied. I know that was probably the wrong thing to do... I should of just blocked her without a word. I honestly don't have a problem with her out of my life. What kind of mother sends a suggestive photo of herself to her daughter's boyfriend? WTF?! Am I overreacting?

TDLR: My astranged mother sent a suggestive picture of herself to my boyfriend and I am not sure if I reacted appropriately.



Submitted November 29, 2018 at 11:56PM by fluersNfarms_Wifey https://ift.tt/2DPvvIy
My mother (F53) sent a picture of herself in a bikini to my boyfriend (M28) a day after our daughter was born. My mother (F53) sent a picture of herself in a bikini to my boyfriend (M28) a day after our daughter was born. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.