Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [26f] boyfriend [24m] is considering living with someone he recently had a relationship with and I have no idea how to interpret it

Hello, looking for advice of how to understand my boyfriend’s recent behavior.

Boyfriend [24m] and I [26f] have been together for close to 6 months. It’s an awesome relationship so far. Very fun, honest, and supportive.

In the beginning of us dating, boyfriend was also involved with Charlotte [24f]. Charlotte was in the midst of ending her 5 year relationship but she and my boyfriend had some sort of romantic relationship that never really reached fruition because of her not being entirely single paired with the fact that he and I were also seeing each other.

During the summer Charlotte lives abroad for several months and becomes single. Boyfriend and I become serious and when Charlotte returns, their romantic relationship had entirely ended. Charlotte and my boyfriend continue to hang out once every week or so, but there is no friendship at all between she at I. Neither of us put in any effort to talking to each other let alone acknowledging each other. Not my ideal situation, however boyfriend is always honest when they hang out and has assured me when I asked that there is no romance between them. (Boyfriend has other women friends that I am friends with, but Charlotte is definitely the competitive type of woman that hasn’t been nice to me since the beginning because of the fact that we were both interested in the same guy)

Today boyfriend told me that Charlotte has asked boyfriend if he would like to be roommates with her and another girl friend of hers. Boyfriend told me this and added that he knew it would be a “no-no” from me. I told him that if he thinks it’s a good idea, I trust him and that I obviously wouldn’t want to control where he lives. He was very very appreciative and said he would look more into details to see if it was something he was serious about.

I feel so uncomfortable, but said yes for several reasons: 1) boyfriend lives with parents and is sooo unhappy in his living situation 2) although it is SO weird to me, maybe he thinks it is not weird and that is why he is considering it. Meaning basically, that if I love him, I should trust his judgment 3) I do not want to influence such a big decision like that, determining where he lives sounds creepy and controlling

But, I fee so uncomfortable, and honestly just have no idea how to even interpret the situation. Why would anyone want to live with a recent ex? I have no idea how to respond. I want to be honest, but I want to trust his judgment if he truly thinks it is feasible.

TLDR; bf wants to live with a woman he was recently involved with and assured me there is no romance. How do I interpret this decision without driving myself crazy?



Submitted November 29, 2018 at 06:23AM by Myloversclayhand https://ift.tt/2E3T1T8
My [26f] boyfriend [24m] is considering living with someone he recently had a relationship with and I have no idea how to interpret it My [26f] boyfriend [24m] is considering living with someone he recently had a relationship with and I have no idea how to interpret it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.