Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (30f) changed the way that I dress for my bf (33m) and now my family/friends think he is sexist and controlling

Hi Reddit. English is not my mother tongue.

I (30f) have being with my bf Tom (33m) for 6 years. We always had a perfect relationship. He is really sweet and amazing. He treats me like a queen.

I have always have attention from men. It is not just the way I look, but the way I used to dress, very provocative.

The problem started a year ago. My bf and I went through a trauma. We were robbed and the thief touched me. My bf, a very skinny man at the time, tried to stop him and got beaten.

Anyway, I got over it but my bf didn't. He started to realize I was sexually harassed a lot of times during my life (at least 10). He didn't really say anything. He went to the gym and gained 100 pounds in a year. I lost weight due to stress.

I am really thin and he is huge, which apparently make me look like his victim. I have being approached by men and my bf reacts very strongly and intimidates them. He is really good to me but hostile to men who are near me that are not coworkers, friends or family he trusts.

My bf never asked me to change the way I dress or anything. I don't even remember him giving me orders or raising his voice to me, but he is really mean with other men.

Anyway, I got tired and changed the way I dress when we go out. I stopped wearing make up and dress in big clothes, and nobody has approached me since. I do it because I don't want my bf to have some discussion with random men asking for my phone number.

My family and friends are all very worried about me, think my bf got huge and turned controlling and posessive of me. They say is a matter of time before he hits me, that there are red flags everywhere.

What should I do? Are they right? Am I blind?

TL;DR I changed the way I dress for my bf. Is it wrong? What should I do?



Submitted November 29, 2018 at 05:37AM by Dream3535 https://ift.tt/2E2KxM9
I (30f) changed the way that I dress for my bf (33m) and now my family/friends think he is sexist and controlling I (30f) changed the way that I dress for my bf (33m) and now my family/friends think he is sexist and controlling Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.