Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

27M] with [25F] of a few months. Am I an asshole for not wanting to date her because she isn't "smart"?

I'll start off by saying she's a great girl. Beautiful, charming, and a lot of fun. Met through friends of friends at the end of the summer.

But whenever we talk or hang out she only ever talks about the same 3 things: Her work, my work, and what TV shows she's watching.

I feel like I'm constantly trying to bridge the gap and talk about more complex things. Not even things I necessarily like, just anything other than the mundane day to day, but no matter what topic I try and steer to she'll say something like "Yeah, I don't really get all that" and then start talking about whatever episode of The Office she's on.

I really don't want to sound like an asshole or that I'm putting her down but it's like the more we talk the more I just start to think "she's just dumb" because this aversion to deep conversation makes me think she's not a deep person.

I can sort of tell she wants to take things to the next level (DTR, exclusivity, date "officially", w/e) and my biggest hesitation is that I don't want to be with someone who is "dumb". They don't need to be a super genius, just clever and able to hold a real conversation.

tl;dr: Girl I've been seeing for a few months keeps giving me the impression she's not "smart". Does not wanting to date her over this one quality make me an asshole?



Submitted November 29, 2018 at 09:35PM by Big_Coat https://ift.tt/2QubRsm
27M] with [25F] of a few months. Am I an asshole for not wanting to date her because she isn't "smart"? 27M] with [25F] of a few months. Am I an asshole for not wanting to date her because she isn't "smart"? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.