Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [m36] wife [f36] of 12 years and mother of our 2 children, confessed that she meet and man online whom she has been sexting with and exchanging nude pics with.

So this is hard for me to write out obviously, but I noticed my wife acting very strange and stand offish over the last couple weeks and I’ve been telling her that whatever is bothering her that she could tell me but she always blew me off.

Finally after much pleading on my part she confessed that she has been sexting (close to 200 text messages a day) and exchanging naked photos with a guy she meet online. She says she hasn’t slept with him yet but that she is planning too after the holidays because she didn’t what the holidays to be tense. She’s says she wants to have an open marriage so that she can take care of these urges. We’ve only ever been with each other and she says she’s always wanted to be sexually adventurous.

She has a history of being physically abusive from time to time, but she always ends up telling me that she loves me. Even after everything she said about the man online she said she still loves me and wants to work it out. I don’t know if I can trust her, I’ve always felt self conscious about myself and having her was such a lift to my ego but now I feel like so much of those feelings aren’t true.

She was genuinely remorseful and crying but she said she still wanted to see this guy. I don’t know what to do, she’s the only woman I’ve ever loved and she’s the only woman I could ever see myself with.

TL;DR Wife meet a guy online and now wants an open marriage.

Edit :: Thank you for all the great advice, this is definitely a difficult time for me right now but this sub has been very helpful.



Submitted November 30, 2018 at 08:41AM by WestPastEast https://ift.tt/2zBlBaD
My [m36] wife [f36] of 12 years and mother of our 2 children, confessed that she meet and man online whom she has been sexting with and exchanging nude pics with. My [m36] wife [f36] of 12 years and mother of our 2 children, confessed that she meet and man online whom she has been sexting with and exchanging nude pics with. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.