Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How to deal with the situation when SO breaks up by saying that he doesn't love me like he used to anymore?

My bf of 8 months said that he didn't love me like he did before. He broke up with me but he said that he still wanted to be friends with me. My mind is just not able to understand how his love disappeared. The person who was talking about spending his lifetime with me a month ago, suddenly became like this. We've only had a few small fights. Nothing very serious. I still can't get over my feelings for him and don't understand how he could lose feelings for me so easily. This was my first relationship :((

TL;DR: Bf said that he doesn't love me anymore and broke up and I just don't know how to deal with it

Edit 1: We both are 20 years old

Edit 2: Thank you guys for all of your responses. I don't want to be friends with him but as we are going to continue being classmates for the next 2 years, I don't know how I'll be able to handle facing him in class everyday.



Submitted November 28, 2018 at 10:52AM by pseudopodia_ https://ift.tt/2E4KDD8
How to deal with the situation when SO breaks up by saying that he doesn't love me like he used to anymore? How to deal with the situation when SO breaks up by saying that he doesn't love me like he used to anymore? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.