Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Significant other take 3-4hr naps everyday after work and I'm fed up!

My boyfriend and I have been together on/off for 12 yrs and he has a 10 year old son who lives with us full time. A few years back he started going to technical school with a mon-thur 6-4 schedule. He got in the habit of taking naps everyday after school which initially didnt bother me but they have been getting longer and longer over the years. He started working (pretty intense manual labor as an electrician) full time 2 months ago, working mon-fri now. He has to get up at 4am and gets home around 4pm. He has been taking crazy long naps lately. Usually he comes home and passes out on the couch by 430. He usually sleeps until about 730 but sometimes as late as 830, leaving me to deal with dinner for his son, cleaning up, etc. He also gets pissed if his son or I am loud and wake him up (um hello? Go to the room!) He then stays up until 11pm or midnight and is annoyed when I want to go to bed at 9 (I get up at 4am too). This is his pattern everyday. I worked nights for 3 yrs and switched to days recently to spend more time together and I feel like I still never see him. I understand he is tired but have suggested to him to take a 30min nap if he must, but try to get on a normal sleep schedule like me! He wont... it's starting to make my blood boil.... what do I do? I work 10hrs days and am tired when i get home too but still make dinner, clean, do laundry, etc. This is interfering with our relationship, our intamacy, and my ability to tolerate him.... help!

TL;DR: Boyfriend takes 3-4 hr naps everyday after work leaving me to take care of and make dinner for his son.



Submitted November 28, 2018 at 05:36PM by kransho https://ift.tt/2E4RVXb
Significant other take 3-4hr naps everyday after work and I'm fed up! Significant other take 3-4hr naps everyday after work and I'm fed up! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.