Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How can I confront my(24f) bf(29m) about a night out with his two female colleagues he did not tell me about?

Worse is that he is inviting me to this restaurant. He said, “someone” told him that the food is good. I stalked (yeah) that officemate of his and saw an uploaded photo of that night out i didnt know about. The photo was not accepted on his timeline. He already ate there.

Bottomline: he is lying.

This may seem shallow to you but no one likes being lied to.

How can I ask him about this without seeming like a stalker? I am losing trust but he might retaliate that why do i have to check the other woman’s fb to check on him?

TL;DR: bf lied about not going to a restaurant when he clearly did with 2 female colleagues. discovered this thru one of the ladies’ facebook.

Edit: bf just broke up with me. Reason: it’s not you, it’s me. you’re too good for me. you don’t deserve someone like me bullshit



Submitted November 28, 2018 at 06:35AM by nct_127 https://ift.tt/2BCnBkq
How can I confront my(24f) bf(29m) about a night out with his two female colleagues he did not tell me about? How can I confront my(24f) bf(29m) about a night out with his two female colleagues he did not tell me about? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.