Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[22F] feel like my friend [21F] doesn’t like me since I’ve lost weight

Me [22F] and my friend [21F] met through another friend about a year ago. I met her when I was not at my best, I’d put on a lot of weight and I had lost all of my confidence and I was miserable. She is super skinny with fake boobs and has had a lot of work done. She used to be super nice to me and we’d always have a great time when we went out together. I feel like she’d always like to make me feel shitty when she’d talk about all the guys that liked her and said how hot she was when I was in a bad place.

Anyway I decided after being pretty depressed that I wanted to lose the weight. I went pretty much under the radar for about 3 months and lost most of the weight I had put on. Everyone was complimenting me on how great I looked and how I looked beautiful except this one friend, she didn’t even acknowledge it.

Then we went to a party a few months ago, there was a group of friends and quite a few guys where in our group. The guys where flirting with me I guess and where saying how good I looked and she didn’t talk to me all night.

I tried not to think much into it but we went to another party last night and it was so much worse. I don’t want to sound big headed but I looked really good, everyone said I looked great but she just glared at me all night and didn’t talk to me again. Even one of my other friends noticed. At one point I was talking to a guy and she just walked up to him and dragged him away from me and didn’t even look at me.

I realise she’s not a friend and the only explanation is she was only happy being my friend when I was the ‘fat’ one. I have plenty of good friends and I don’t really care if we don’t talk anymore. However we are in the same circle of friends and I feel like she’s trying to get a rise out of me or something. I was so annoyed with her last night, I was just wondering what the best way to act towards her is? Shall I act like I haven’t even noticed? Or should I say something to her?

TL;DR: I [22F] have lost a lot of weight and I’m looking my best and I feel like my [21F] friend has been off with me ever since. We are in the same friendship group and I don’t know how to act towards her, should I act like I haven’t noticed? Or talk to her?



Submitted November 29, 2018 at 09:37PM by throwawaysana https://ift.tt/2SnH3ad
[22F] feel like my friend [21F] doesn’t like me since I’ve lost weight [22F] feel like my friend [21F] doesn’t like me since I’ve lost weight Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.