Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [22M] ex [22F] wants me to go with her to her to her grandmother's funeral. I'm still in love with her and don't know what to do.

Hi, first of all sorry for any mistakes, I'm not a native speaker.

I was with P for three years up until two mo the ago. We honestly had a great relation, but she moved away for school and it blew up our couple. We of course had some issues prior to that, but nothing that couldn't be fought, in my opinion. She was the one who broke up, and I'ts been really tough for me. This might sound cheesy coming out of a 22 yo mouth but I think we really had a strong connection and I was seeing myself spending my life with her.

Anyways, I'm slowly starting to get better, and she just called me today saying me that her grandmother is dying, and that she wants me to go to the funeral with her, because she thinks she is not strong enough to go alone. Her family is a mess and her grandmother was one of the few that she really cared about, so she is obviously not in a good place right now.

I still care a lot about her, and I want to be there for her and help her It's honestly not a "we might get back together if I go" type of thing. I'm starting to get better but it's still not easy at all. I want to be there for her, and I think I want to go with her, but I don't know if this is a good idea. It's honestly not that I think that we might get back together or something, I know that can't happen, but I'm afraid that it would all be too much for me and I don't want to be a burden or anything. Going to the funeral means spending the whole day with her family, some of whom I know very well , some I don't, and I really don't know how it can happen without being weird. Are we supposed to pretend we're still together? I wouldn't be able to do that.

If anyone's ever been in such a situation I would love some advice on what to do, I'm really lost right now.

Thanks!

TL:DR: was with a girl for three years, she broke up two months a go and I'm still in love with her. Her grandmother is dying and she wants me to go to the funeral with her, I don't know if it's a good idea.



Submitted November 29, 2018 at 06:04AM by fawak https://ift.tt/2DT9EQO
My [22M] ex [22F] wants me to go with her to her to her grandmother's funeral. I'm still in love with her and don't know what to do. My [22M] ex [22F] wants me to go with her to her to her grandmother's funeral. I'm still in love with her and don't know what to do. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.