Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My 18y/o disabled brother is being harrassed because one of his classmates made a fake account pretending to be him.

I'm not sure if this is the right sub but I am very heated. About two years ago my younger brother suffered a brain injury from a car accident. He is now in a wheel chair and he has a difficult time talking. He uses a tablet to type, mostly.

Him and my two other siblings, a long with my mom have moved to Colorado. My younger brother, we will call him C, started a new school. I'm extremely proud and happy for him, considering the circumstances he has gone through over these past months. He missed out on a lot of school because he was a damn coma for a while and recovering in the ICU.

Anyway, some dumb mother f..ckers who go to my brothers school, made a fake account of him and under the fake account of C, they proceeded to message other students and harrass them and post shitty things about people under my brothers name. (There was a post about the 'school sl.ts' and had a list of the girls names. And things like that.)

Because of this fake account, my brother is now getting threatened by students and people are saying terrible and horrible things about him and he didn't do shit and he has no fucking clue what is going on. It hurts me deeply and I am extremely heated.

My brother seems to be taking it okay and he has actual friends and classmates who support and defend him. That makes me happy but I read some comments where people said things like they were going to push him out his wheelchair and trip him and one made a joke about him not having legs. . .

I cried when I read that, this is mainly a rant Reddit but I've dealt with bullies and all throughout high school but this is next level shit.

Tldr; disabled brother is being threatened because someone posed as him and shared mean things



Submitted November 28, 2018 at 12:24PM by tenpj https://ift.tt/2rcnE0i
My 18y/o disabled brother is being harrassed because one of his classmates made a fake account pretending to be him. My 18y/o disabled brother is being harrassed because one of his classmates made a fake account pretending to be him. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.