Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

boyfriend (25m) laughed in my face after make out session and told me (25f) he hadn't brushed his teeth in two weeks

I'm actually super repulsed by this. I had no idea he didn't brush his teeth, his breath never stinks and he literally has a tooth brush and toothpaste at his apartment. The way he just laughed was so gross and sadistic and he acted like he was totally shocked at my reaction, which was to get up and leave. I want to break up with him but I'm not sure if I'm overreacting because other than this one incident we have a good relationship. The only thing that made me question his hygiene before was he literally didn't change his cat's litter box once for maybe two weeks and I told him I wasn't coming over again until he learned how to properly take care of his cat, which he has. What is the best way to break up with him?

tldr; boyfriend of six months laughed at me and told me he hadn't brushed his teeth in two weeks after make out session. He was serious. I want to dump him but not sure if I'm overreacting.



Submitted November 28, 2018 at 04:55PM by RepresentativeCake1 https://ift.tt/2QpfEY5
boyfriend (25m) laughed in my face after make out session and told me (25f) he hadn't brushed his teeth in two weeks boyfriend (25m) laughed in my face after make out session and told me (25f) he hadn't brushed his teeth in two weeks Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.