Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Update: My BF[21M] is not handling me [22F] going to Law School Well

Hey everyone,

If I missed your comment on my last post i'm really sorry and I've just been super busy with law school as well as my relationship. I decided to take a week to let things settle in even further. I made it explicitly clear that his behavior wasn't ok and we needed a change if this relationship was going to survive. Verbally he was on board, but after 24 hours it really fell apart.

Tonight, I pulled the plug. It was hard, and awful because I do love him and I will always love him but we are no longer in love. He asked me what I wanted, and I said I wanted him to be ok with less communication and be confident in our relationship, so that I could be at school guilt free. I asked him what he wanted, and he said he wanted more of my time, communication and energy.

His wants had nothing to do with what was best for me, or would make me happiest.

That was really hard to hear and we both cried for awhile when I pointed that out. He understood, he saw it coming and he didn't beg or fight it. We just cried.

So anyway, I wanted to say thank you to EVERYONE who reached out to me. Seriously, it made me feel like I was actually in control of the situation and not crazy for walking away. Thank you for being a community that validates others feelings and is honest and truthful.

Now, I'm gonna go shower and watch stupid shows on netflix.

TL:DR Broke up with my boyfriend when he couldn't adjust to the lack of free time I now had in law school.

Original Post



Submitted September 01, 2018 at 09:20PM by clearlyimawitch https://ift.tt/2LMHYx6
Update: My BF[21M] is not handling me [22F] going to Law School Well Update: My BF[21M] is not handling me [22F] going to Law School Well Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 02, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.