Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I [21]fight for my boyfriend [25] when he says that he doesn’t know if he wants to be with me?

My boyfriend of a year has been wigging out lately and we broke up. He says that he doesn’t know if he wants to be with me, that he loves me, and that he doesn’t want to see other people cause he’s still loyal to me. I feel like he’s trying to entice some other girls on the side cause he’s having this weird increase of following women in our area and them following him back. He’s doesn’t have that many followers so it was just weird to me. He also doesn’t want to friend me on Facebook.

I have told him that I only want him and that I extremely love him. He says that he loves me too but he doesn’t know if he wants to be with me. He gets offended when he thinks I’m giving up on trying to get him back but it’s like he’s the one who’s not sure about us not me. He asked for a nude and I explained to him that I want to respect myself and only share myself with someone who is 100% about me, I also explained to him that my decision not to share a nude with him wasn’t out of spite since he doesn’t know if he wants to be with me. He got offended and after he figured out he wouldn’t be getting a nude he stopped texting me.

Just writing this makes me want to cut ties. I just love him and know that he’s going through a rough time, things before this were so great. But why am I fighting for someone who clearly doesn’t want me. Him saying that he doesn’t know about me really hurts. Should I keep on fighting for this and hope things get better?

TL;DR: boyfriend said he doesn’t know if he wants to be with me. Says he loves me and that he’s loyal to me. Should I fight for him?



Submitted August 31, 2018 at 11:33PM by steelers-life https://ift.tt/2PsMIdH
Should I [21]fight for my boyfriend [25] when he says that he doesn’t know if he wants to be with me? Should I [21]fight for my boyfriend [25] when he says that he doesn’t know if he wants to be with me? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.