Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [21F] with my boyfriend [20M], the girl he was very much interested in that broke his heart left her boyfriend and has now shown active interest in mine. Boyfriend says he hates her, yet I still feel threatened. What can I do to feel different?

Hey guys, I’m part of a large friend group that spans across at least 20 people. This girl named “Karen” is a very beautiful and well liked girl by everyone. She is super tiny, has great curves and also a great personality. I’ve never personally disliked her. I met my boyfriend through this friend group and we started dating in April. Prior to getting beyond friendship, he was seeing Karen for a few weeks and she lead him on until a better guy came along and dumped him. My boyfriend was very distraught and annoyed by this and stopped talking/acknowledging her altogether.

We all went out last night and when she was there she stood right next to my boyfriend pretty much the whole night and it really bummed me out. I could see that he was a bit bummed out too. She told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend and claimed “she just didn’t want to hurt anyone” so it was “mutual”.

The night went on and this morning I woke up and saw that she had sent him a very long message saying how sorry she was for hurting my boyfriend, that she is very happy for him and me but misses him etc and hopes they can “get closer”. I was super upset at this but didn’t want to cause trouble so I didn’t say anything. His reaction to it was reassuring as he said he was no way interested, but I’m still worried that he might end up leaving me for her. She is a relentless person and doesn’t give up if she wants a guy, she’s always the type to get any guy she goes after while I am not. I don’t think I’m ugly by any means but she’s definitely more my boyfriends type than I am.

I’m sorry if this doesn’t make any sense, I just feel a bit threatened by her suddenly showing interest and being single. I don’t see my friends very often and she typically does. The scenario has really dampened my mood and I don’t want to act like a jealous girlfriend.

Tl;dr - boyfriends previous flame has been clingy since breaking up with her boyfriend, feeling extremely threatened and don’t know how to navigate.



Submitted September 01, 2018 at 08:42AM by sadgfthrowawayacc https://ift.tt/2PukqQ1
Me [21F] with my boyfriend [20M], the girl he was very much interested in that broke his heart left her boyfriend and has now shown active interest in mine. Boyfriend says he hates her, yet I still feel threatened. What can I do to feel different? Me [21F] with my boyfriend [20M], the girl he was very much interested in that broke his heart left her boyfriend and has now shown active interest in mine. Boyfriend says he hates her, yet I still feel threatened. What can I do to feel different? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.