Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [23F] father[53M] got married again and I am not ready to have some sort of relationship with my dad's partner.

Tldr: my father got married and i feel uncomfortable with the new lady. I don't like that dad keeps pushing and wants me to talk with her. Dad's new partner is a old mom's friend. So you can understand how a bit controversial the situation is.

My mother passed away two years ago because of illness. In a way I found out that my father was already in dating scene very fast and that has been something very had to swallow. I fought a lot with my dad because of this, and this obviously has created some issues in family. I did fight because it wasn't right. My mom passed on February and after 2 months dad was announcing to me and my brother about this lady. I understand everyone grieves and mourns in their own way but still it's really a little time. To be honest I had other proofs that probably my father was already going after her after a very short amount of time (maybe a pair of weeks) after my mom's passing.

Now fast forward my father got married and he keeps trying to make me talk to her. I talked with her once when they got married just social conversation nothing else.

For now the lady is not going to live with us. Not for now. There are some documents to fix and other stuff.

My mom's extended family after mom's death has become colder so I also feel uncomfortable talking with them about this.

What am I supposed to do?



Submitted August 30, 2018 at 08:42AM by brokenicenglass https://ift.tt/2N3QFYw
My [23F] father[53M] got married again and I am not ready to have some sort of relationship with my dad's partner. My [23F] father[53M] got married again and I am not ready to have some sort of relationship with my dad's partner. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.