Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Spinning Plates and having Oneitis at the same time?

Been struggling with this dichotomy for a while. I've had and amazingly successful summer of spinning plates. More than I even know what to do with and can't keep track of them all sometimes. 100% rate of F close on first dates. I admit I went too far with the dating apps as it was like shooting fish in a barrell.

Anyway, despite all this abundance, this one girl got under my skin and I couldn't shake it off. Developed a bit of oneitis and couldn't get rid of it. Took me a couple of weeks to digest the whole thing and in the end I don't think I processed it intelligently. I just doubled down on other plates until I was literally exhausted and overwhelmed with it all and that somehow made the pain go away.

I didn't want to write about it until I'd worked through it but even now, looking back, I don't understand what happened or how this was possible. I can only attribute it to a physical chemistry I've only felt 3 or 4 times my entire life combined with our schedules and distance not allowing us to see each other as frequently as we liked. She also knew about the other gals and shit tested me about my ways but I think passed those. I thought I was strong enough to handle it.

Anyone else have an experience like this when you develop oneitis in the middle of an abundance phase? I'd like to hear about it and your thoughts & reflections looking back.



Submitted August 30, 2018 at 12:17PM by ArdAtak https://ift.tt/2NzxLWo
Spinning Plates and having Oneitis at the same time? Spinning Plates and having Oneitis at the same time? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.