Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [23F] (ex)boyfriend [31M] He's fat, lazy, won't get a job, I broke it off but he refuses to move out. Help.

We started dating when I had just turned 21....yeah. He treated me so well and I was smitten. I was so flattered that a guy in his late 20's found me attractive and mature. I was actually not mature at alllll not saying I'm a beacon of maturity now but compared to then, I've had a lot more experience.

When I graduated college I got an apartment with my savings from working throughout school. He was living with his mom (god this is so embarrassing. idk why it took me so long to realize I was dating a leech...) anyway I offered him to move in. I had a full time job I'd be able to support us until he found one too...

Surprise, that never happened. In fact I found out, from his mom, he's never held a job in his LIFE.

Now it's more than a year later. All he does is lay around watching TV and playing video games. He sleeps most of the day when I'm at work, then games until sunrise. Sometimes he's still up as I'm leaving for work. He eats an absurd amount of junk, leaves the packages all over the floor and can't be bothered to keep anything clean. He must have gained over 50 pounds since moving in with me. His hygiene is atrocious. He showers once a week maximum. Sex tapered off months ago because I just can't find attraction to a guy wallowing in such a lazy lifestyle, plus days going by without washing his ass and genitals...... yeahhh no.

He sarcastically called me "mom" whenever I told him he needed to find a job. He called me nagging and said I was being controlling. I started to believe it, until my friends slapped sense into me.

That was at the beginning of August. More than a week ago I finally made the decision to break up with him. I can't waste years waiting for him to change. His food budget alone is a drain on my bank account.

Just like he won't get a job, he won't move out either, and nothing I say will convince him. I told him to go back to his mom's and he refuses.

I'm not budging on this. I told him directly I'm not his girlfriend anymore, he can't stay here. He seems to care more about that than the breakup. He actually said "it's fine if you want to break up but I'm not going to be moving out."

How do I make him leave??? There's no landlord who can enforce it because I bought the place myself. It's only a 1 bedroom so it's very small. It's so uncomfortable with him still here. He screams at me to leave him alone whenever I tried to make him start packing. His gaming setup is in the living room, so I can't be in there, I have to stay in my room. I hate living like this and want him gone. I messaged his mom but she basically told me she'd washed her hands of him when he moved in with me (I remember at the time she was really glad to be rid of him haha that should have been all the warning I needed)

TL;DR how do I make my lazy unemployed ex-boyfriend leave my home after breaking up with him over a week ago? He's got no job and no rental lined up, refuses to look because he just wants to stay here.



Submitted August 30, 2018 at 07:55PM by EquivalentBrain https://ift.tt/2Pk8fVS
My [23F] (ex)boyfriend [31M] He's fat, lazy, won't get a job, I broke it off but he refuses to move out. Help. My [23F] (ex)boyfriend [31M] He's fat, lazy, won't get a job, I broke it off but he refuses to move out. Help. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.