Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Buddy took my date home

*This is a fun FR not a pitty story so bear with me here. And a million thanks to TRP, otherwise this would have been a sad story. And I would be murderous raging maniac beta cuck to let this happen.

Had a date lined up for last night. I asked her to meet me at a local patio bar so we could talk etc. Anyhow she shows up in a bit casual jeans and top etc, we get talking and things are going as planned.

My friend txts me

Friend: Bored wanna grab beers

Me: yeah I am at xyz bar, with a chick. Come over if you want

Friend: Which chick

Me: Wednesday one

Friend: OMW

Anyhow he shows up, we grab drinks etc. I am still keeping the whole thing casual and go with the flow, now this chick definitely comes off as attention whore. He gets talking to my buddy and me and my friend are usually on the same page with bro codes. He subtle hints me if I am taking her home if not he wants to. I kinda give it a go to see the fun side. As the time passes by this girl starts talking to my friend more and more and showing interest in him. I take the opportunity to excuse myself and go sit at the bar and have a drink.

Well People watch and notice, I get bought a couple of rounds of beers of "Sorry buddy" "man that sucks how can you let that happen", hmmm How can I say no to free beers mann. I keep a sad face, enjoy the drinks. Txt other plates that I always keep on stand by and backup. Plate comes over and HAPPY ENDING.



Submitted August 30, 2018 at 11:46AM by Kabuki431 https://ift.tt/2N0XaeG
Buddy took my date home Buddy took my date home Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.