Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [28 M] get threatened from the future tenant [30 M] of my flat

I am moving out of my flat and have to clean my flat so well that the landlord will accept it. Now I am though in a pretty unsual situation as the future tenant has gotten in contact with me and threatens me due to cleanliness. (I didn’t move out yet) He says that if the flat doesn‘t meet his very high cleanliness standards, he will order a moving company on my charge. This is very ridiculous as of course I will clean the flat properly, but now I am very scared. I feel threatend, also I don‘t have the money to pay for a cleaning company. Do you have any advice for me?

TL;DR! I get threatend by the future tenant of my flat because of his apparently very high cleanliness standards



Submitted August 30, 2018 at 02:17PM by Ap-a-live https://ift.tt/2PjKvRu
I [28 M] get threatened from the future tenant [30 M] of my flat I [28 M] get threatened from the future tenant [30 M] of my flat Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.