Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (20M) yelled at me (19F) for speaking too quietly when I had a migraine

I had a migraine so bad I could barely speak, vision was blurry, dizzy, nauseous, distorted vision. I got home and my boyfriend asked how work was. Explained how my day went and that I had to leave early because of how bad my head was. We didn’t speak much further, until I kissed him when I was about to leave the room. He said I love you to which I responded. He then goes, “BABE!” (which only hurt my head further) to which I ask, “what?” “Say it audibly, Jesus. It’s not that hard.” We exchange a few more words, and I explained that I’m trying to speak softly to prevent hurting my head more. I also asked that if he had heard it, which obviously he did because it prompted the whole conversation, then what was the problem. He said, “do you not understand how bad it hurts me when you say it under your breath so softly I can barely hear it?” “I’m sorry that my head hurts bad enough that I can barely speak.” “It doesn’t fucking matter that your head hurts.”

After this I walked away, because I truly couldn’t believe he just said that to me.

Am I rightfully upset? Was this completely out of line? I feel like that showed that he blatantly doesn’t care about my feelings and how I physically feel. Or mentally for that matter. We have had (a lot of) problems in the past that were honestly breakup-worthy that I blew off. I feel like this crosses the line. Am I out of hand here?

TL;DR: boyfriend got mad about me speaking quietly due to migraine and said that it “doesn’t fucking matter” that my head hurts. Am I incorrect or was that a really shitty thing to do?



Submitted August 30, 2018 at 05:42PM by posiesnpoison https://ift.tt/2oo6U4T
My boyfriend (20M) yelled at me (19F) for speaking too quietly when I had a migraine My boyfriend (20M) yelled at me (19F) for speaking too quietly when I had a migraine Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.