Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend [23M] cuddles with his best friend [22F] while I’m [19F] in the same bed.

Hi this is my first time posting here so pls bear with me. So what essentially happens was last night, my boyfriend (of 5 months who I live with) and I went to the bar downstairs in our building to get a few drinks with his friends. His childhood best friend, who we’ll call C, just got back from Asia and I’ve never met her IRL. She’s super sweet and is great to be around with. Earlier during the day my BF texted me asking if I was okay if she stayed the night. I didn’t reply because I didn’t know what to say. He later sent me a screenshot of his conversation with C and he said that it’s okay for her to stay over for the night. I wasn’t very comfortable with the idea, but since he was travelling with her this summer and they’re best friends, I was like “Okay”.

Fast forward to the when we all got ready for bed, I slept on the side, as did C, with my BF in the middle. I was exhausted from the day I had to I fell asleep really quickly. Then I woke up in the middle of the night because I was about to fall off the bed, and I turned to see C sleeping on my BF’s chest. His arms were wrapped around her and her legs were in between his. I was really shocked and I felt really uncomfortable. They both saw me looking and I just turned around because I didn’t know what to say and it was in the middle of the night. I didn’t sleep for the rest of the night because they just kept cuddling and he paid no regard to how I must have felt in that situation.

Eventually, the moved apart and he turned to me and tried to cuddle with me. I pretended I was asleep and just avoided contact with him for the rest of the night. I feel extremely hurt and very uncomfortable with the whole situation. I understand that they’re best friends, and if I wasn’t there, I would have been more okay with it since I cuddle with my friends too. But since I was there, I just really felt like a second choice. I feel like he didn’t consider my feelings and our relationship at all. I believe that men and women can be platonic friends for sure, and their friendship isn’t what’s bothering me, it’s the fact that he was cuddling with her when I, his girlfriend, was right there beside him. He even had the nerve to ask me if I was okay, and that if I slept well. I feel really betrayed and hurt. I don’t know what he was thinking at all. I don’t know what to say to him and I don’t know if I’ll be able to even see him today, even though we live together.

[Edit]: We live together but we have two other roommates, and we have a couch, but idk why he wouldn’t let her sleep there? And she was okay to drive because she doesn’t drink.

TL;DR: my BF was cuddling with his childhood best friend while I was right there beside him and paid no regards to how I might have felt (I was incredibly uncomfortable) and now I don’t know what to say to him because I’m just so confused and disappointed by his actions.



Submitted August 31, 2018 at 01:13PM by mercuvi https://ift.tt/2wvJajx
Boyfriend [23M] cuddles with his best friend [22F] while I’m [19F] in the same bed. Boyfriend [23M] cuddles with his best friend [22F] while I’m [19F] in the same bed. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.