Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[Update] Adventures of Noah (54M) and Apple (31F)

Update to https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/90co7q/my_best_friend_31f_is_convinced_her_american_bf/?st=JLHVDL0L&sh=73e4d053

Well August has come and gone. Noah did not propose and Apple did not break up with him. I am not sure what else I expected. I asked her earlier this month if she thought Noah would propose during his next visit and she said “we are visiting lots of customers so don’t think so” which was not the tune she was singing previously when she was swearing up and down she would finally confront him about his secret family come end of August if he didn’t propose. It was also their 4 year anniversary and I asked her twice what they did to celebrate and she ignored me both times by sending me a selfie of herself instead wtf?

I think she is partly embarrassed but I am slightly offended she can’t be honest with me about what is happening when she has spent HOURS crying venting to me every time she catches Noah in a lie only for the next day to text me “heading to Singapore!” as if nothing ever happened. I’ve spent so much time in the past four years Googling and snooping around on Noah for her thinking I was being a good friend by helping her but I will heed everyone’s advice in the previous thread and stay out of it moving forward. I can’t help someone that doesn’t want to help herself. I mean she has literally begged me on multiple occasions to drive two hours to his house to do a stake out (which I’ve refused) but when push comes to shove she has decided to stay with a man who she has only stayed in hotel rooms with.

I have also blocked Noah (not that we ever chatted) in case it ever came out I was the one who found all the info on him.

Tl;dr Noah did not propose and Apple didn’t dump him. She ignored me when I asked what they did for their anniversary and it’s clear she only comes to me when she needs something. I am 100% staying out of all Noah drama moving forward as I’ve given her all the information she needed years ago.



Submitted August 31, 2018 at 03:45AM by leilavanora https://ift.tt/2PROOVp
[Update] Adventures of Noah (54M) and Apple (31F) [Update] Adventures of Noah (54M) and Apple (31F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.