Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (f36) think my SO (m35) of 8yrs is hiding something.

Recently ive noticed he seems more protective of his phone. He always takes it with him whenever he leaves the room even if its for less than a minute. Im not sure if its always been like this or its just changed and thats why ive noticed. Ive also noticed that hes always on his phone. Never not using. Its always the first and last thing he checks at night. Usually i can never see the screen as its always either facing away of covered by something. Also theres been a few times when ive walked into the room and ive seen a very quick screen changes from what looked like messages, txts and whatsapps. It feels like he always waits until im not around to check messages. Its freaking me out quite a bit and not sure where to go from here. What should i do?

Tl;dr: think so is hiding something. Over prorectective of his phone.



Submitted August 31, 2018 at 12:28AM by WYW71NSLYJ35KY https://ift.tt/2wAd3i4
I (f36) think my SO (m35) of 8yrs is hiding something. I (f36) think my SO (m35) of 8yrs is hiding something. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.